More tips, straight to your inbox
In addition to what I share on this site, I send out a weekly newsletter with tips to help you work smarter. By signing up, you get access to:
- tips on design and development you can use immediately
- free previews of my upcoming course materials
- discount codes for my courses and products
- announcements of events I am going to speak at
- access to video recordings of past speaking gigs
You can find all previous newsletters in the archive. Get this bonus content before everybody else!
I respect your email privacy. Unsubscribe anytime.
Media queries are essential for doing Responsive Design. They can test for many features beyond browser width. We can use one of them to build a dark mode.
A few emoji included in a font are responsible for Firefox not showing syntax highlighting in my code snippets.
Consolidate many tools into few tools and automate what you can. These three help me stay productive.
Treat existing codebases as a blackbox. Take small pieces and write tests for them to understand a project’s inner workings step by step.
By looking at what others have done before us, we can find combinations of their ideas that work for us.